No need to worry! Your points will stay in your account as long as the Patch Rewards program is active and running.
I just made a purchase. When will I see the new points?
You will typically see new points within 15 minutes on the Rewards page once you log in. If you don’t see an updated balance, please allow up to 48 hours for us to confirm your purchase. We suggest that you try logging out and back in to see the latest update.
How does refer-a-friend work?
Referring a friend is a great way to treat friends and get a dollar discount for yourself. Here's how it works:
1. Copy your unique referral link or send it via email, Twitter, or WhatsApp.
2. Your friend needs to click on the link and make a purchase of $30 or more on Patchology.com. They'll get an automatic $15 discount on their order.
3. As soon as your friend completes the purchase, you'll receive an email with your $15 discount coupon.
How do I access my tier benefits?
In addition to redeeming coupons, our rewards program also offers special perks based on your tier level. Here's what you can expect:
1. Birthday Gift: To celebrate your special day, we'll send you a birthday gift via email. So, don't forget to add your birthday to your loyalty profile and be on the lookout for an email during the month of your birthday.
2. Welcome Points: When you enter a new tier, you'll automatically receive welcome points in your account. We'll also send you an email to let you know that the points have been added.
3. Free Product with order: First, you need to sign in to your account on the website. Next, add any product that you’d like to purchase to your cart. After that, the free gift option will appear in a pop-up window. Simply click Add, and it will be added to your cart. Finally, continue with your purchase by checking out as usual. Your free gift will be included in your order.
If you have any trouble redeeming your Free Product perk or accessing any other tier perks, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
What purchases count towards my status?
Only US & Canada purchases made directly from your account on Patchology website www.patchology.com will count toward status points. Auto Replenishment orders also contribute to your status. Unfortunately, purchases from retailers such as Amazon or Nordstrom are not eligible. Remember to log into your account before checking out to ensure your purchase counts towards your Patch Rewards status, as orders placed as a guest won't qualify.