Summer Self-Care Summer is a season of sun-soaked adventures that can take a toll on your skin. With a little extra care and attention, you can maintain a radiant and healthy complexion throughout the summer...
“Dry January” is a month when you voluntarily stop drinking alcohol after the excesses of December. The idea is to start the new year on a clearer, more refreshed, and healthy note.
Who says you can't have fun and stay sober at the same time?
If you're participating in Dry January, you might be feeling a little bit anxious about how you'll survive the month without your go-to cocktails. But fear not, because we've got you covered with three delicious and refreshing mocktail recipes that will help you stay hydrated and satisfied all month long.
Here are 3 refreshing mocktail recipes to get you started:
Sparkling Pineapple Mojito Mocktail
This mocktail, originally posted on the the Pretty Life Girls, is a refreshing and fruity alternative to the classic mojito. The combination of pineapple, lime and mint creates a tropical flavor that is perfect for sipping on a hot summer day. To enhance your self-care routine, try indulging in a luxurious Rosé Eye Gel treatment while sipping on this mocktail. Formulated with antioxidants Resveratrol (from grapes!) and Strawberry Extract, they help to soothe and depuff the under eye area, leaving you looking and feeling your best.
- 1 pineapple, cored
- 6 mint leaves (plus more for garnish)
- Juice of 6 limes (plus slices for garnish)
- 1 quart lime sparkling water
- Combine the pineapple, lime and mint in a container and blend until smooth.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of the pineapple mixture into a glass, add ice and fill with sparkling lime flavored water until it reaches the top.
- Garnish with lime, mint, and pineapple slices.
Pairs Well With Rosé Eye Gels
Golden Glow Water
This mocktail, originally posted on Half-Baked Harvest, is a unique and flavorful blend of ginger, turmeric, and cayenne, with a touch of sweetness from the honey and molasses. The combination of these ingredients creates a drink that is both nourishing and invigorating, making it the perfect pick-me-up for when you need a little extra boost.
To add a little extra sparkle to your self-care routine, try indulging in a refreshing Bubbly Eye Gels or Face Mask while sipping on this mocktail. They’re packed with Orange Extract, Resveratrol and Niacinamide, making it the perfect cocktail for protecting against environmental stressors, reducing the appearance of aging, and brightening the skin around eyes.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon molasses
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sparkling water or kombucha for topping
- In a glass jar, combine the water, ginger, turmeric, cayenne, honey, molasses, and lemon juice. Shake well to combine.
- Chill until ready to drink. Shake before serving.
Pair with: Bubbly Hydrogel Sheet Mask
Rose Lemon Spritzer
This mocktail, from Half-Baked Harvest, is a refreshing and floral blend of rose water, lemon juice, and sparkling water. The addition of honey and a touch of blood orange or pomegranate juice adds a hint of sweetness and a pop of color. To really up the relaxation factor, try indulging in a soothing Serve Chilled Rosé Sheet Mask. It is is formulated with a combination of hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidants, Resveratrol from grapes, and Strawberry Extract to help protect against environmental stressors that can contribute to the early signs of aging. This mask is sure to leave your skin feeling hydrated and rejuvenated.
- 2 tablespoons rose water (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2-2 ounces vodka (omit to make a mocktail!)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or to taste (use agave if vegan)
- A few drops of blood orange or pomegranate juice for color (optional)
- 3/4 cup sparkling water or more to taste
- Fresh roses for garnish (optional)
- Combine all the rose water, fresh lemon juice, vodka, honey, and blood orange or pomegranate juice (if using) in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake until combined and then strain into a glass.
- Pour in the sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh roses.
Pair with: Rosé Hydrating Sheet Mask
- Tags: serve chilled