FAQsHow often can I use a sheet mask?
Mask as often as you like! Because it takes just 5 minutes, go ahead and use daily or weekly—it's totally up to you.
What should I do after a sheet mask?
Gently massage the excess serum from the sheet mask into the skin. If desired, follow-up with AquaFlash Daily Gel Moisturizer to seal everything in for the day or Restoring Night CloudMasque sleeping mask before you head to bed.
What are the benefits of using a sheet mask?
Our FlashMasque sheet masks are made of a unique, lightweight material, loaded up with all the good stuff your skin needs. They help keep the ingredients right on your skin, so it can absorb as much as possible.
Tips and hacks for using sheet masks and patches?
- Prep your skin by making sure your face is totally clean. That means removing makeup and other skincare products.
- Feeling puffy? Store your FlashMasque sheet masks and FlashPatch eye and lip gels in the fridge. They'll feel extra soothing on the skin and will amp up the redness-reduction power.
- Use up that excess serum in the packet. Massage over your hands or décolletage.
FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels are a must for puffy, couldn't-sleep-last-night eyes. In just 5 minutes, they depuff and and moisturize the under eye area. Wear them any time your eyes need a little extra smoothing and soothing (even if that's every day!)
FlashPatch Restoring Night Eye Gels give you your nightly dose of retinol and hydration. In addition to anti-aging benefits, they work to reduce dark circles (the under-eye holy grail?).
What are the benefits of using a lip gel mask?
FlashPatch Hydrating Lip Gels will leave your lips smoothed, soothed, and moisturized in just 5 minutes. Follow them with our Lip Service Gloss-to-Balm Treatment to seal in your newly perfected pout.
Can you use a mud mask every day?
We recommend using SmartMud No Mess Mud Masque 2–3 times per week. Any more than that and you may experience irritation (and no one wants to deal with that!).
What should I do after a mud mask?
Follow-up your SmartMud No Mess Mud Masque with a product that will hydrate and replenish the skin. We suggest either the FlashMasque Hydrate sheet mask and/or AquaFlash Daily Gel Moisturizer.
Why should I use a skincare sleeping mask?
Our Restoring Night CloudMasque sleeping mask goes to work while you rest (which just happens to be the best time for skin to renew and soak in the beloved ingredients Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, and Peptides). You'll wake up to a moisturized and refreshed complexion.
How to apply skincare in the right order?
Let's make the most of your masking experience. Mix-and-mask 101 starts now:
- Apply a set of FlashPatch eye gels (Rejuvenating Eye Gels during the day, Restoring Night Eye Gels at night) and a FlashPatch Hydrating Lip Gel.
- Based on your unique skin type, pick out a FlashMasque sheet mask and layer it over the FlashPatches. After 5 minutes, remove the FlashMasque and FlashPatches. Massage any excess serum into the skin.
- Seal everything in with a moisturizer or sleeping mask. We suggest AquaFlash Daily Gel Moisturizer during the day and Restoring Night CloudMasque at night.
We believe that your skincare routine shouldn't get in the way of your busy lifestyle. All of the products in our FlashMasque and FlashPatch collections are perfect for on-the-go use.
What are the best skincare products to use on an airplane?
Traveling can take a toll on your skin, which is why we created On The Fly. Stash this little kit in your carry-on and you'll arrive at your travel destination with glowing and hydrated skin.
Which FlashMasque sheet mask is best for...
- Exfoliation? FlashMasque Milk Peel leaves skin smooth and bright without irritation. Lactic Acid gently exfoliates, while coconut and soy milk moisturize the skin.
- Glow? Up your glow game with FlashMasque Illuminate. Vitamin C and Grapefruit Seed Extract brighten and even skin tone, making this the ideal sheet mask to prep skin before makeup.
- Tightening? Target fine lines and wrinkles—on the face and neck—with FlashMasque Firm. Peptides and Soy Proteins go to work revealing a refreshed and lifted appearance.
- Irritation? FlashMasque Soothe is there for you for all of your skincare SOS moments. Packed with natural anti-inflammatories and Aloe Vera, this sheet mask calms skin on contact.
- Hydration? Achieve maximum dewyness with FlashMasque Hydrate. Hyaluronic Acid plumps skin up for a complexion that looks fresh and moisturized.
- Sensitive Skin? All of our FlashMasques are safe for sensitive skin. However, if you're concerned about how your skin will react to any of our sheet masks, test the serum on the back of the hand first to monitor for any type of reaction.