Skin Care and Product FAQsHow often can I use a sheet mask?
Use our facial sheet masks as often as you like! Because it takes just 5 minutes, go ahead and use daily or weekly—it's totally up to you.
What should I do after a sheet mask?
Gently massage the excess serum from the sheet mask into the skin. If desired, follow-up with AquaFlash Daily Gel Moisturizer to seal everything in for the day.
What are the benefits of using a sheet mask?
We've designed each facial sheet mask to support a variety of skin care needs. Whether you are searching for anti aging solutions, acne solutions or you simply want to moisturize your face, our sheet masks have key ingredients ranging from Niacinamide to Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5 to address your beauty concerns. The masks help keep the ingredients right on your skin, so it can absorb as much as possible.
Tips and hacks for using sheet masks and patches?
- Prep your skin by making sure your face is totally clean. That means removing makeup and other skincare products.
- PRO TIP: Feeling puffy? Store your FlashMasque sheet masks and FlashPatch eye and lip gels in the fridge. They'll feel extra soothing on the skin and will help reduce redness even more.
- Use up that excess serum in the packet. Massage over your hands or décolletage.
What are the benefits of using an eye gel mask?
Our Under Eye Gels also address a variety of under eye area concerns. From Puffy eyes, to dark circles under eyes, we have eye gels that will rival any under eye patches or eye creams. In fact, our FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels are a must for puffy, couldn't-sleep-last-night eyes. In just 5 minutes, they depuff and and moisturize the under eye area. Wear them any time your eyes need a little extra smoothing and soothing (even if that's every day!)
FlashPatch Restoring Night Eye Gels give you your nightly dose of retinol and hydration. In addition to anti-aging benefits, they work to reduce dark circles (the under-eye holy grail?).
What are the benefits of using a lip gel mask?
FlashPatch Hydrating Lip Gels will leave your lips smoothed, soothed, and moisturized in just 5 minutes. Follow them with our Lip Service Gloss-to-Balm Treatment to seal in your newly perfected pout.
What is the difference between a Mud Mask and a Sheet Mask
Our SmartMud No Mess Mud Masque is primarily used to detox your skin while cleansing pores and reducing the appearance of large pores. Our Facial Sheet Masks can help with everything from hydrating and moisturizing your skin with the intoxicatingly amazing Get Dewy With It, to Brightening with solutions like the Just Let it Glow Sheet Mask.
Can you use a mud mask every day?
We recommend using SmartMud No Mess Mud Masque 2–3 times per week. Any more than that and you may experience irritation (and no one wants to deal with that!).
What should I do after a mud mask?
Follow-up your SmartMud No Mess Mud Masque with a product that will hydrate and replenish the skin. We suggest either the FlashMasque Hydrate sheet mask and/or AquaFlash Daily Gel Moisturizer.
How do I apply skincare in the right order?
Let's make the most of your masking experience. Mix-and-mask 101 starts now:
- Apply a set of FlashPatch eye gels (Rejuvenating Eye Gels during the day, Restoring Night Eye Gels at night) and a FlashPatch Hydrating Lip Gel.
- Based on your unique skin type, pick out a FlashMasque sheet mask and layer it over the FlashPatches. After 5 minutes, remove the FlashMasque and FlashPatches. Massage any excess serum into the skin.
- Seal everything in with a moisturizer or sleeping mask. We suggest AquaFlash Daily Gel Moisturizer during the day and Restoring Night CloudMasque at night.
How do I get rid of dark circles under eyes?
Try our Illuminating Eye Gels or Roll Model Brightening roll on to brighten your under eye area. Our formulas include a range of ingredients including Vitamin C to help brighten those under eyes.
How do I get rid of wrinkles and fine lines?
We suggest trying our Restoring Night Eye Gels which help plump, hydrate and smooth out fine lines.
What is the best acne treatment for me?
While everyone's skin is unique and beautiful, we know that certain treatments are generally effective at clearing pores and reducing acne and acne scars. We recommend our 3-in-1 Breakout Box which includes Salicylic Acid to reduce blemishes, Hydrocolloid Dots to absorb pesky whiteheads and detoxifying charcoal nose strips to evacuate dirt and dead skin from pores. Start with a clean face, and use these barely-there dots, patches and strips to facilitate clearer skin.
How big are the PoshPeel Foot Peel Mask boots?
Our PoshPeel Pedi Cure Foot Peel Masks are generally comfortable for anyone size 10 and under. And FYI...we're in the lab creating a larger size too! Coming soon...
What are the best products to use when I travel?
All of the products in our FlashMasque and FlashPatch collections are perfect for on-the-go use.
PRO TIP: Take our Roll Model, under eye rollers with you for a quick "refresh" moment wherever you go!
Which FlashMasque sheet mask is best for...
- Exfoliation? FlashMasque Milk Peel leaves skin smooth and bright without irritation. Lactic Acid gently exfoliates, while coconut and soy milk moisturize the skin.
- Glow? Up your glow game with FlashMasque Illuminate. Vitamin C and Grapefruit Seed Extract brighten and even skin tone, making this the ideal sheet mask to prep skin before makeup.
- Tightening? Target fine lines and wrinkles—on the face and neck—with FlashMasque Firm. Peptides and Soy Proteins go to work revealing a refreshed and lifted appearance.
- Irritation? FlashMasque Soothe is there for you for all of your skincare SOS moments. Packed with natural anti-inflammatories and Aloe Vera, this sheet mask calms skin on contact.
- Hydration? Achieve maximum dewyness with FlashMasque Hydrate. Hyaluronic Acid plumps skin up for a complexion that looks fresh and moisturized.
- Sensitive Skin? All of our FlashMasques are safe for sensitive skin. However, if you're concerned about how your skin will react to any of our sheet masks, test the serum on the back of the hand first to monitor for any type of reaction.