Waking up with beautiful, glowing skin sets the tone for a great day ahead. But with so many skincare products and steps out there, it can be confusing to know where to start with your...
Honestly, you loved our Rosé Eye Gels and Rosé Sheet Maskso much, we couldn’t resist adding another top-shelf product to the Serve Chilled™ Collection. Introducing our all-new, fizz-infusedBubbly Eye Gels, formulated to lift your skin’s spirits in 10 minutes—or longer, if you like! ust let them cool next to your best bottle before indulging in their potent mix of:
- Resveratrol, found in grapes, is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and can help improve skin tone and texture. It helps to fight environmental stressors.
- Orange Extract = Prevents fine lines and wrinkles. This is high in Vitamin C, a nutrient that is essential for healthy skin. Vitamin C helps to brighten the skin, improve skin texture and even out skin tone. It also helps to boost collagen production, which helps to firm and tighten the skin.
- Niacinamide = Okay, we’ll admit it. Niacinamide is our favorite ingredient of all. Why? Because it’s soversatile. Like Resveratrol and Orange Extract, Niacinamide fights environmental stressors and helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles, but it also brightens dull skin and evens your complexion. Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, is another key ingredient for brightening the skin. Niacinamide helps to reduce the production of melanin, the pigment that causes dark spots and discoloration. It also helps to improve skin hydration and enhance the skin barrier, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. Thankfully, our Bubbly Eye Gels are hydrogel, which helps the skin absorb every bit of that Niacinamide infusion.
By combining these three active ingredients, skin can experience an improvement in brightness, texture, and overall radiance. Products containing these ingredients can help to even out skin tone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and enhance skin hydration, leading to a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion.They obviously work miracles on-demand, but a few of our favorite times to let our skin drink ‘em in are:
- At BFF night: Show up with a bottle of champagne? Cheers to you. Show up with a bottle of champagne and these eye gels? All hail the queen. They’re bound to brighten the mood and everyone’s under eyes.
- During self-care Sunday: It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, and you deserve a me-moment. Pop these eye gels on after you wake up, midday, or right before bedtime—they’ll fight fine lines whenever, wherever.
- Pre-Mother Earth hangs: We love the great outdoors, but we don’t exactly love the negative effect it can have on our skin. Prevent environmental stressors by using our Bubbly Eye gels prior to any big adventures.
Sip, sip, hooray to that, right?! Show us how you wear your Bubbly Eyes Gels with #Patchology on Instagram!