Effective spot treatment with the acne-fighting ingredients you need for fast-acting results.
The Pimple Patch Patrol
Anti-inflammatory and bacteria-banishing ingredients (like salicylic acid, tea tree oil, and witch hazel, to name a few) start healing spots and unclogging pores in a matter of hours. Don't settle for just any pimple patch. Get the acne spot treatment meant to address the most common blemish concerns.
Acne Treatment Kit Includes:
3 Blackhead-Eliminating Charcoal Nose Strips
24 Pimple-Shrinking Salicylic Acid Dots
24 Whitehead-Absorbing Hydrocolloid Dots
Charcoal Nose Strip
Charcoal nose strips are designed to adhere to the skin and, upon removal, help to extract blackheads and dirt from clogged pores. The adhesive quality of the strip aids in pulling out these impurities as the strip is peeled off. These strips can provide a quick way to target and remove debris from the nose area.
Step 1: Start with a clean face. Thoroughly wet your nose to activate the adhesive.
Step 2: Peel plastic backing from pore strip and apply to nose, smooth side down. Press to ensure even contact with skin.
Step 3: Allow the pore strip to remain untouched for a period of 10-15 minutes, until it has hardened. Prolonged use could damage your skin, so don't leave the nose strip on for too long.
Step 4: Gently peel off pore strip, starting at edges and pulling toward center.
Step 5: Rinse residue and gleefully inspect the strip for evidence of gunk.
Salicylic Acid Dots
Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that is commonly used in skincare products for its ability to penetrate into pores and exfoliate the inside of the pore lining. It helps to break down the bonds between dead skin cells and encourages the shedding of these cells, preventing pore clogging. These patches deliver salicylic acid directly to the pimple, where it can help reduce inflammation and redness and encourage the pimple to shrink. It also aids in preventing further breakouts by keeping the pore clear.
When used in skincare, hydrocolloid patches create a moist environment that facilitates the absorption of exudate (pus or fluid) from a pimple or whitehead. These dots can help to flatten the whitehead, absorb the fluid, and create a barrier that prevents dirt and bacteria from entering the wound. This barrier effect can minimize the risk of infection and promote faster healing.
How To Use Pimple Patches
Step 2: Cover the entire whitehead or blemish with the dot, pressing to ensure even contact with the skin.
Step 3: Allow the dot to remain in place for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
Step 4: Remove and discard the dot.
- gabriella s.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18-24What is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Blackheads, Dryness, Pigmentation, ScarringResults Achieved Clarifying, SmoothingProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Great Value, Works Really WellRated 5 out of 5 stars9/6/23WORTH it!!
This is awesome- there’s so much in this pack, and although I admittedly rarely have breakouts, I’m prone to 2-3 pimples any given day. I’m a pimple picker too, and putting on a patch before I leave for the day helps me shoo away this habit. Helps my complexion out at the same time! And, yes, the patches aren’t obvious to anybody face-to-face with you.How effective is this product?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Emily M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55-64What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Large Pores, Ageing, Acne, SensitivityProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Fast Acting, Works Really WellRated 5 out of 5 stars9/5/23Breakout Box
Would prefer if could buy items separately. Always giving away or tossing the nose stripes.How effective is this product?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Michelle W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18What is your skin type? OilyWhat are your skin concerns? Blackheads, Large Pores, AcneResults Achieved ClarifyingProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Great Value, Works Really Well, Dramatic ResultsRated 5 out of 5 stars8/25/23It works!!!
My teenage daughter loves the breakout box! It’s a great variety. Not only is it great for her blemishes, it also works on my menopause breakouts which are completely different!How effective is this product?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AveriI do not recommend this productAge Range Under 18What is your skin type? OilyWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores, Oiliness, Puffy eyesRated 2 out of 5 stars8/19/23Breakout box review
The breakout bol is ok but a problem is that the nose stripes aren't even sticky!!! Like what??? Nose strips are supposed to be sticky!!! And then the dots came off the clear paper thing like what the heck???!How effective is this product?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Melissa R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45-54What is your skin type? OilyProduct Standouts Easy To UseRated 4 out of 5 stars8/18/23Pretty good, but...
I got this during of of the Good Morning America Deals and Steals segments a long time ago.
The dots were pretty good. The nose strips aren't. They left lots of black residue on my face which took a bit to get off.How effective is this product?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Infused with work-like-magic ingredients and a whole lot of joy, our products deliver just what you need - every. single. time.
Frequently Asked Questions
on all order over $35
Hassel Free Returns
within 30 days of delivery